Isopharm Limited accepts its responsibilities in environmental matters and recognises that good environmental management must be an integral and fundamental part of our business.
Although we strive to ensure that we have a minimal impact on the environment, Isopharm Limited aims to continue to improve its environmental performance by:
- Complying with the requirements of all environmental legislation.
- Assessing the environmental effects of our business operations.
- Requiring similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Actively promoting recycling where applicable.
- Conserving natural resources through increased energy efficiency and better water management.
- Managing waste and avoiding the use of hazardous substances.
- Implementing the use of recycled materials where appropriate.
- Making our Environmental Policy publicly available to interested parties.
- Continually seeking to improve environmental performance.
- Allocating adequate resources to flifil this policy.
- Monitoring progress and review performance annually.